Monthly Clasic Rides
A ride is held each month, usually the 3rd Sunday in the month. It leaves at 12.30pm from Mc Donalds cark, Berwick, Clyde Rd, near railway line. Destinations usually alternate between short and long rides. Other more modern bikes welcome. info, David 0417 114 294. email@example.com
Existing Club Registration
You can either post them to me at 47 Ryan Rd Pakenham including a stamped self-addressed envelope or make a time to come around and have them signed.
If you are more than 3 months late in paying your renewal at Vicroads, they will not accept it and you will have to get a roadworthy and photos as if it’s a new registration application.
If you dispose of the club permit vehicle, please advise me.
The following is required.
- Bike more than 25 years old.
- Two copies of” Club permit application” and “Vehicle eligibility and standards form” available from Vicroads or downloadable from their website.
- A current roadworthy certificate and a copy for me remembering it must reach Vicroads before it expires.
- At least four photos of the vehicle – left and right side, interior (if applicable), engine number, frame/vin number. These can be emailed to me or brought on a USB stick.
- Proof of ownership.
- Copy of your club membership.
- There is a $10 processing fee payable at the time of signing.
More information can be obtained on VicRoads Website
Remember your club membership expires 31 December and your club permit vehicle cannot be used if you fail to renew. The club does not mail out renewal notices and you must renew on the website, just go to the membership menu
My contact details are
Postal:- 47 Ryan Rd Pakenham 3810
Ph:- 0417 114 294